Thursday, October 02, 2014

Dedicated to Manju Pattabhi Jois …

(2014, September)
(2012, April)
 
This post is dedicated to a dear Ashtanga Yoga guru, so I will write in English my deepest thanks to Manju Pattabhi Jois, a true example of simplicity, positive energy, calm, kindness, joy and above all, a great spirit and nice humor.

I’ve met him in 2012, for the first time, at Casa Vinyasa, in Lisbon. It was such a great experience to be a part of that group focused on the yoga practice, learning and experiencing the benefits of breeding and pranayama and, above all, listening to Manju’s wise and simple words and advices. His energy passed to us in the postures adjustments and I clearly remember the feeling of the soft touch, that transmitted a rare  energy to my body, just by the simple touch of his hands.

This year, I’ve the pleasure to be with him again, in the same place, whispering the chanting always, while going around between the students.

An extra joy for this 2014 moment…
Yeeehhhhh, that’s it, you are already guessing, I bet…  I’ve been at Manju’s Workshop together with my dear daughter Vanessa, and that was a sweet extra to the practice on last weekend.

Thanks for sharing so much with us Manju!
 
See you again in Lisbon sometime or, in any other place!

Ohhhh... I almost forgot to say that your smile is "unique" and a confort to our souls.
 
Kisses,
from the Princess (and Yogui)

No comments: