Sunday, September 28, 2008

Heidelberg & Wiesloch, in “party”

Today I have to write in English since this post will be probably read by some of the guys and girls I had been with this last week and weekend.
Those who already know me “pretty well” also know that I don’t like to “loose the moment” . I simply try to enjoy life as it is.
I just love to take the moment and live it well.
This week, and specially this weekend in Germany were “really great”.
I’ve been with so nice and friendly people (colleagues from SAP Germany – some of them already knew me and some others didn’t even met me before but it “really” didn't make any difference!) and I really enjoyed my stay in Heidelberg.
It was last September weekend so, we had the “Heidelberger Herbst” (Old Town Autumn Festival). What a party my friends!!!
These Germans are "crazy"! ;))
They drink beer until their last limit or, if you prefer, until they pass the limit…
Well, in just one night I've seen two concerts and the DJ’s corner had also great music.
Never heard about the Groups I heard and seen, but they were good!
“Cheap Purple” (nice name, ah?) , K*Rings Brothers and others that I do not remember the name.
The night ended, around 01:30am, at "La Boehme".
A really big kiss and special thanks to Isabel, Monica and Jan. You made my weekend so nice and funny!
I enjoyed the company, I enjoyed to be at your home and of course the great breakfast on the sunny Sunday morning.
Also a big kiss to Miguel (I really enjoyed seeing him again, after 5 years… I don’t know, maybe more...), Mariana, Torsten.
Zelia even I had not met you this time (hope to be with you next time!) there is also a kiss for you.
In Wiesloch I ended my Sunday afternoon with two more concerts: one of Cuban music and other of English music.
For a two days weekend it was really amazing!
See you next time and hopelly with nice weather, again...

Kisses,
From the “Princess”

1 comment:

Carol said...

Isabel, minha querida

What can I say ... except that you weekend was indeed great, by the description you've made !!

Enjoy the rest of the trip in Heildelberger and I hope to see you soon in the usual place ;)

Lot's of kisses